Sunday, January 27, 2008

5 More Days ~ I need your help!

We have 5 more days, until the court process takes place. From what I hear, last weeks court appointments were successful. It sounds like there are a few this week also. So we pray that everyone's goes well.

Over the next month - I need your help!
As we wait for our court date and our travel date, we have been preparing a suitcase of items to take to Ethiopia. We are putting together a suitcase of gifts for the caregivers and the children.

We are looking for the following items:
Clothes for children (any size, any color - like new condition)
Jump ropes, Yo-Yo's (activity toys)
Soccer Balls, Footballs, Balls, Beach Balls (that we can deflate) Soccer is their favorite sport
Jewelry (any that you could donate, for the women caregivers)

If you have any of these items that you would want to part with, please let me know. I will come pick them up and pack them in the suitcase. Just give me an email or a call.
I do have a limit of 1 suitcase and I will be using space saving bags for the clothes, so we can maximize the space.

Next post will be Friday after I find out the details of our court appointment.

Lots of Love.
Rick & Mandi
rmbrower1@charter.net
748-0896

No comments: