Friday, July 3, 2009

Cottage Play!

We came out to the cottage on Wednesday night. Dad and mom went to work on Thursday, but Ethan and I hung with GG & Gram at the cottage. Cousin Zach was there to and it was very fun. We played toys. Then on Thursday night my friends: Alyssa, Sydney & Trenton came out to the cottage. We made cup cakes, pizza and went fishing. Here are some pictures of our fun.Here is our cousin Zach. Here is a picture of Alyssa, Trenton & Sydney when we were making cup cakes.They caught lots of fish. Today daddy took me on the Sea Doo, I really didn't like it much.


I hope you are all having a great holiday so far.
Happy 4th of July!
Hugs Jakob & Family

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun for everyone.
I know I had a lot of fun too! Summer is a wonderful time of the year - continue to enjoy and stay safe!
XOXO
Heart