Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tulip Time 2010

What a great day for a parade! After some rain this morning the weather cleared, the sun came out and we were able to have a great ride on a float in the parade today. Jakob was intrigued by the ride. He did not like our Mascot Willie Washer at all. He did however enjoy all the bubbles on the float and riding with his friends. When we had about 1/2 mile left he started waving and saying HI to everyone. Ethan on the other hand sat very still, waved very nicely and then fell asleep. A fun time was had by all. We are very tired tonight though. Enjoy the pictures of the boys. Planning for more on Sat even though the weather sounds questionable.









Happy Tulip Time.
All Our Love,
Rick, Mandi, Jakob & Ethan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I wasn't with you but I just can't seem to figure out how to be in two places at one time. Not sure how I used to do it when you were little, but I remember that is wasn't easy - Thank you Grandma Essenburg for always being with me.
XOXO
Heart