Monday, September 8, 2008

It's My Birthday!

September 8, 2008. Today is my birthday. I am 1 year old. My mom let me sleep in today. She was even late for work. Then I spent the morning with Nana. We had lunch with my cousins and mom and papa. It was good to see my mom at lunch. Then I took a nice nap for Nana in the afternoon. Tonight was my big party. I shared my party with my cousin Chloe. She turned 5 today. We had lots of fun. Thanks everyone for the fun gifts. - Hey look I am standing with out holding to anything. It is one of my new tricks.



More cupcakes. I really liked it.
I had to have some water to help wash it down.
Then mom and nana put me in the water to help wash me down. I was full of chocolate from head to toe. I got to take a bath in the sink at my party. It was fun.
My birthday was very fun. I hope I get to rest up tomorrow. One more party next weekend. Then I get to play with my toys all winter long. Oops. Mom says not to talk to Winter yet.
Off to bed!
All my love,
Jakob (Mom & Dad too)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could be there to celebrate with him!!!

Unknown said...

It makes me cry to think that you are already 1 year old. You are so special and so precious. I love you Jakob!
XOXO
Heart