Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Playing, Playing & More Playing

Hi Everyone!
It has been so long since my mom has let me put pictures on the computer. However I have been very busy playing with all of my birthday toys. We have turned the nice formal dining room into a complete playroom. I will try and send a picture of my master piece sometime. I spend most of my time playing. I have started walking some. Last night I was walking quite a bit. I take about 6 steps and then decide to crawl. I am not quite ready for a marathon, but I am getting close. Mom says by the weekend, I should be walking on my own. I am trying to climb up on furniture, but it is just too high.

I have now been home with mom and dad for 6 months. I really like it. The time has gone so fast.
This cold weather really isn't my favorite, but I get to play with lots of toys. Here are some pictures of me. I am really growing. Everyday, mom could change my closet. I am already in a size 6 shoe and well over 25 lbs. My teeth are still coming in. It is painful and I cry alot, but dad and mom have been taking care of me as best as they can. I like the "Yummy Juice" (tylenol). Enjoy these pictures.




I really hate having my diaper changed. This time I crawled away while mom was trying to change me. She had to get a picture.

Here is the evidence of my 2 bottom teeth. One has a lot of white showing, the other is still pushing through.

Otherwise nothing new around our house. Mom has an ultrasound tomorrow and is hopefully going to take home pictures of the new baby. I have no idea what this means, but she says I will have to share my toys. Not too sure about that.

Have a great week.
Lots of Love,
Jakob, Mom & Dad

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to see how fast your daddy has to go to keep up!

Love, Aunt Kim

Unknown said...

Great new photos. Love the teeth, love the diaper hanging out. So precious, so sweet, and so adorable. Love you Jakob!
XOXO
Heart