Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jakob is 18 Months Old Today!

We hope that everyone had a great week. We had a very fun week as the weather was a bit warmer. Here are some pictures of what we did. Last Sunday we went to Grandpa & Grandma M, we had lunch and there were about 15 dear in the back yard. They were very cool.I played outside 3 days this week. I love it. Here I was playing shy with the neighbor boys.I love to climb up the deck stairs.On Friday my Mom's cousin Becky came over and brought her daughter Hanna. We played in my playroom it was so fun. I can't wait till she comes again. She lives in Ohio, so we don't see her very often. She was 18 months old yesterday.

Today is my 1/2 birthday. Can you believe 6 more months and I will be 2? Mom says I act like I am 2 already.
Mom also says we will post more pictures of Ethan tomorrow.
The end of this month, we get to celebrate my coming to America. March 30 I will have lived with my forever family for 1 year. Mom says it seems like just yesterday we were in Ethiopia.
Have a great night.
All our love,
Jakob (Dad, Mom & Ethan too)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Hey - some new pictures and updates. The pictures make both Jakob and Ethan look so big. They are each growing and loving life. It won't be long and they will be able to be outside everyday.

Looking good!
Love you all,
XOXO
Heart