Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Fun!

Last night we had another fun Christmas Party! We went to my GREAT Aunt Mary's House! We had a fun time. I spent time with all the ladies. I like giving them kisses. That is my GREAT aunt Myra that I am giving a kiss too. There was really good food and lots of fun.
My papa and I played some ball. I showed him some moves and he showed me some moves.
My GREAT grandpa and GREAT aunt Marcia joined us for some fun at the hoop. We had to be careful not to spill the drinks. I had already tipped over 3 that night.There was this really cool race game, I really liked to play. This is my uncle Nate and I driving the car.
Daddy and I drove for a long time too. Daddy says I drive like mom. Mom and I took that as a compliment. That we drive very well. Dad really thought otherwise.

It started to get late, so mom dressed me in my Christmas PJ's before we left. What fun. Of course I sat in the center of the circle. Boxes are my favorite.
Thanks GREAT Uncle Vern & GREAT Aunt Mary for having us to your house. It was very fun. Merry Christmas!
All my love,
Jakob
Looking forward to Christmas Eve tomorrow. I actually have a doctor's appointment so we will see what is new. Another Christmas party tomorrow night.
Rick is hoping to get some sleep as he has been plowing ALL the time. We do have fun riding with him. Jakob just sleeps in his car seat.
Merry Christmas!
All our love,
Rick & Mandi





1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great pictures. This is such a special Christmas for all of you. Jakob is so special and I'm sure when he sees the pictures again when he is older he will realize all the love and special family that he's been blessed with. Especially his mom and dad!

Love you all,
XOXO
Heart