Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Annual Thanksgiving Weekend!

Every year mom and dad have gone to Chicago with our family. This year they took me. It was so fun. I played with my cousins, swam in the pool with papa, went bowling, ate pizza, and learned how to drink from a straw.I like to chew on plastic bottles. They make cool noises. We went bowling on Saturday night. Mom and dad didn't bowl, they just played with me. It was fun. Nana let me walk out on the lanes. We had a good time.
We hung out in the room, watch the Holland Christian Football State Finals game on the laptop, played WII on the TV and just hung out. It was very relaxing.

Well of course I just don't sit, I had to get into everything. I pulled all the towels off from the shelf and crawled under the sink. I had to check if the plumbing was done right.

I had so many people to hold me. I am sitting by my Uncle Ryan here. All the girls were watching a movie.
My mom didn't have suit big enough for her belly, so Papa took me in the pool to swim with the kids. It was really fun. I love to swim. Thanks papa for taking me swimming I had such a fun time.
It was a fun weekend. We had about 30 people everywhere we went. We spent some time shopping too. Mom said I was very good while she shopped. I was kinda tired from all the fun with the kids, so I just rode in my stoller.
My 1st Thanksgiving was very fun. Thanks Nana and Papa for taking us on the trip. Thanks Millie and Willie for finding the fun place for us to stay. It was good to see you again.
Now it is time to get ready for Christmas. More fun party pics coming soon.
All our love,
Jakob, Mom & Dad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend! How fun to go swimming in the middle of winter. So many people, so many kids, so much fun!
XOXO
Heart