Sunday, December 7, 2008

Winter Fun At Grandpa & Grandma's!

Yesterday my mom and dad had to go away, so I spent the morning at my Grandpa & Grandma's. I had pancakes for breakfast - yum, yum. Then I bundled up and went to play outside in my new sled. I had so much fun. Check out these cool pictures. I really like to play in the snow. It is good to eat too.


In the afternoon I went to Nana & Papas and played with my cousins. Then Mom and Dad picked me up and we went snow plowing. It was so fun, I fell asleep in the truck and didn't wake up for 1 1/2 hours. I slept the whole time dad plowed. Mom says that I should go with dad every morning. I sleep better in the truck than in bed.
Have a great week, we will post more later. We have our 1st Christmas Party on Friday. Should be fun.
Lots of Love,
Jakob, Mom & Dad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been waiting for these pics - he loved the snow and I don't think he'll hate winters - not if I have anything to do with it!
Love you all,
XOXO
Heart

Anonymous said...

I'm going to skip showing this post to the kids... it was almost 60 earlier this week and they were playing outside in t-shirts. I thought it was great but they just want to go sledding. Sigh.