Monday, June 9, 2008

Back From Kentucky & I Am 9 Months Old!

Wow - put your feet up and grab a cold beverage. This is going to be a long one. Make sure your computer is plugged into power, otherwise the batteries will probably be dead. Sorry we couldn't post more while we were in Kentucky. We could not get good internet with the laptop. We had a great time. I was very good for mom and dad in the car. My friends kept me entertained and I slept alot. It was a short weekend there, but it was very fun to see my cousins.
Here is my cousin Ryerson. We had a lot of fun playing together this weekend. I really miss him. I can't wait to see him again.

Here is Ryerson in the pool. It was very bright when the sun reflected off the water. He looks pretty cool with the glasses.
I love the water. I didn't like the big pool to much, but the kiddy pool was a lot of fun. I could float in my toy and touch my feet on the bottom. Guess what I just bounced and bounced. Just call me "Tigger".
Riley likes my swim ring too. He doesn't fit in it though so he had to sit on top the whole thing. He played with me in the pool alot.

After the pool we had to try the jumps with the bikes. Here is Gage he has lots of practice at this and can jump pretty high.

Here is Riley testing out the Kentucky ramp. It is definately not a Michigan ramp but it will do. It was lots of fun.

"Air Carter" Good jump man! Can't wait till you come and try our "Michigan" ramps. Well they are underwater right now, with the rest of the town, but next time you come. Can't wait to watch you ride again.
Ryerson and I just hanging out. We spent lots of time just lounging around and playing with toys.


Riley, Gage, Casey and Carter after breakfast. They just woke up. Ryerson and I have been up for hours already. :-)On Sunday I turned 9 months old. I don't really feel any older. However mom says it is another milestone. Mom also said that I get to have my pictures taken at 9 months. Don't you think I have my picture taken enough.

Well I am very tired from the trip and writing this post has taken it all out of me. I need to unpack, but I think I will wait till tomorrow. I just had to sleep. Thanks for reading about my trip. Mom says if you want to see more pool pictures you can click on the link to Mark & Sam's Family Blog on the right hand side. Aunt Sam posted some pictures too. Enjoy.

Good night Ya-all!

Love Jakob, Mom & Dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless his heart, he must have been whooped to fall asleep like that! That makes two of 'em, Ryerson fell asleep on the couch Sunday afternoon and peed on it. See why I told ya' not to worry about getting a little formula on the couch? We had a lot of fun, can't wait to see ya' again!

Sam

Unknown said...

How fun - love the pool pics - I'm sure Jakob had a great time with his cousins. Great time for all - I missed you though. So glad that Jakob has made it to another milestone of 9 months. He definitely needs more pictures taken - just not enough yet.
XOXO
Heart