Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Malda Family Party!

Today we went to celebrate my homecoming with my family in Muskegon. It was a long ride but I slept both ways. We went to Uncle Jim & Barb's house. I received some great new gifts. Fun stuff for summer too. Now mom has to take me to the beach. I had a lot of fun.

I really like my uncle Phil's hat. I tried to eat it.
This is my great grandma, she loves to hold me. I was pretty wiggley today.
This is my great grandpa, I was really wiggly for him too. I don't really like to sit and should be crawling soon.
Mom is trying to take my picture while I am in the process of stealing the hat.I can now do SOOO...BIG! Well only when I want to too.
It was a fun day. Thank you everyone for all the great gifts. I can't wait to use them.

Thanks Aunt Barb for putting everything together. Mom said the food was yummy.

Hugs & Kisses!

Jakob, Rick & Mandi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey- what a great day! The weather was beautiful and it was really fun to be outside in the grass. Can't wait for it to get warmer and make use of those new beach toys.
XOXO
Heart