Monday, June 16, 2008

To My Daddy!

Daddy Means Smiles!
Daddy Means Hugs!
Daddy Means Love!
Daddy Means the World to ME!
Happy Father's Day Daddy!
I love You,
Jakob

Sunday was a fun day with my dad on his 1st Father's Day. Mom was very bad with the camera so we don't have many pictures. We went to Logan's for Lunch. Then we went to my Papa's at night. Daddy I like my hat - I want to be just like you.

Good thing mine is clean though. I like to suck on it.


It was pretty tiring at Papa's so we both had to take a little snooze.


I also went to the doctor on Monday. He said I am doing very well. I tore up all of the table paper while we waited. I am now 21 lbs and 28" long. My head measures 45 cm. I am in the 25 - 50% for height & weight. I had 4 shots, but am doing OK. I only drive mom nuts sometimes.

Not much going on this week. We need to clean the house a bit and just rest. It was a busy weekend.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads and grandpas!

We love you!

Jakob, Mandi & Rick

2 comments:

Chelsea Bergeron said...

He looks so wonderful!! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm slow on this one - Father's Day was a great day! Jakob is such a blessing and a gift from God. Hold him, care for him, love him.
XOXO
Heart