Friday, June 13, 2008

A Night in the Pool!

Well this week was a busy one; recovering from our weekend trip, catching up on laundry (thanks Jenna for the help), working, and all the normal week stuff. Thursday night we took some time out to play. My friend Reed came over, he is my next door neighbor. We had fun playing in the yard.



Then I got to go in my pool. I love it. I was in there for about an hour. It was so fun. We have hot & cold water in the garage so mom made the water like bath water.

My friend Reed wanted to come in so bad.
He finally made it in. Diaper and all.
He is a few months older than I am, so he gets around a lot more. I pretty much just stayed in one place. Check out my nice round belly. It is getting bigger.
We have a busy weekend this weekend. My mom and dad have a wedding tomorrow, so I am going to grandma's for a few hours. Then we are going to Byron Center to a park tomorrow night.
Then Happy Father's Day on Sunday.
We will post again soon.
Love you all!
Jakob, Mandi & Rick


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A new experience again. Looks like the pool should be big enough for a few friends. Summer is great - enjoy! Love you Jake
XOXO
Heart