Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Night Before Thanksgiving!

Last night we went to my GG's House (Great Grandma). On the way over I took a little nap and stayed sleeping for a while. I had to rest up for the night of fun. Every Thanksgiving my mom puts up GG's Christmas Tree. Since we are going to Chicago this weekend, we went to put up the tree last night. Here are some pics of the fun night. However we never got a picture of the beautiful tree. My Uncle Ryan came for a little while. Then Aunt Mary and Uncle Jon came too. We ate lefts over from last Sunday. Turkey and all the extras. It was yummy. I love to play in my swing at GG's house.
Have a Fun Day and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
All our Love,
Jakob, Mom & Dad


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving my precious Jakob - have a great day with mom and dad and eat lots - it's a great feast!
Love you,
XOXO
Heart

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I wish we could be there, but the flu has us all down for the count. Not that we were coming back anyway, but ya' know... we're there in spirit. Which is a good thing, because I don't smell bad enough (yet) that the thought of me stinks.