Friday, March 28, 2008

MORE PHOTOS

Unfortunately I can not read your comments right away. We are unable to actually access our blogs from here. It is Ethiopian Law or something like that. So I have to email posts to the blog. My sister Mary emails me the comments every couple of days. Thank you so much for all your love and support. We appreciate reading them as much as you like reading the blog. They make me cry every time though. Jakob is so beautiful, I can't wait for you all to meet him.
I did get one highlighted from Benji at Easttown - MORE PICTURES!
So here are a few more.
 
Heard you had snow too, sorry about that. It is 80 and sunny every day!! Love it!
 
Miss you lots,
1 night and 1 more day!!!
All our Love,
Rick, Mandi & Jakob
Tom & Kathy
 
 

4 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

The pictures are great! I know they take time to post, and I'm very thankful you were able to do that!!

trenton said...

I can't wait to check what you guys are up to everyday! We have been enjoying your trip with you. It looks like you are having a blast. I am so excited to have you back home.

atHisrighthand said...

Too much fun! love the pictures, looks like you are having a wonderful time!
Hope the flight home goes well!
Elise

Unknown said...

The pictures are so adorable. I can't wait to meet my new grandson!
XOXO
Heart