Saturday, May 31, 2008

More Cottage Fun!

This Cottage stuff is hard work. We have to play all day and I get so much attention. Today we went to the cottage to play with my cousin Zach. He was in town from AnnArbor. We had lots of fun as you can see from the pictures. Enjoy. Before we left, I really didn't want to get ready. I was giving mom a hard time, but I sure am cute.
Oops and this was from the other day. I was hanging with my great-grandma. She liked the shirt.
Ok - here is Zach and I. He is 2 weeks older than me, but a bit bigger. He can also army crawl, so I was left in his dust.
I am teething right now, so I suck on everything, even his face and ear.



Grandpa caught us a fish. It was slimy, but fun.


I like Ice Cream too. It was my uncle Chris' birthday.
I love the sun and fun.
I have party tomorrow with my Grandpa Malda's family. I am so excited to see them. I have not met all of them yet, so it will be fun.
More pictures soon.
Hugs & Kisses,
Jakob
Mom & Dad too.


No comments: