Friday, July 25, 2008

Christian Books For Kids!

Hey Friends and Family!
My Aunt Crys is an author of Christian Children's Books. She has written over 50 books that have been published.
She just finished her website where you can order books. You can click on the book that you are interested in and then it will take you to Christianbooks.com to order.
I just ordered two from the site for Gifts. It works great.
I provided the link at the right by my other links so it is easy to access.
Her web address is http://www.crystalbowman.com/.
Jakob likes looking at the books.
I know your kids will love the books too. They also make great gifts for others.

Happy Reading!

Love,
Mandi, Rick & Jakob

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That's good you got him reading already, now I know he'll be ready for the Harry Potter books I'm getting him as soon as ready!

Unknown said...

Now if we could just get him to enjoy reading the books instead of putting them in his mouth and chewing on them!
XOXO
Heart

Polly and Meek said...

Its so awesome to find other children's picture book writers who focus on teaching the children positive lessons to share with everyone!