Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Weekend At the Beach!

The weekend started out with a restful Saturday. We had a birthday party on Saturday night. It was my mom's 30th Birthday. Here is a picture from the party. My great grandma, my grandma and my mom and me. It was a fun time. I slept most of the party, but I heard it was fun.
On Sunday we spent the day at the beach. It was my 1st time to the beach. I really liked the sand at 1st but after playing a while , I changed my mind. I really don't like sand.
We had a group of people from mom's work join us at the beach. We played Volleyball, swam in lake Michigan and ate food. I loved to play with my papa.
My auntie was there too. It was really fun. She is good at Volleyball.
Eventhough daddy really doesn't like the sand much. We had a fun time together.
What a fun weekend. The weather turned out to be beautiful for our party on Sunday. Thank you everyone who came to the birthday party it was fun.
Enjoy the pictures. Still no luck on posting the video. We will keep trying.
Lots of Love,
Jakob & mom & dad

3 comments:

kikstra said...

Happy Birthday, and Congratulations- how awesome that Jakob is going to be a big brother!

Unknown said...

He is always so happy, whatever he is doing. How wonderful that he gets so much love and care. Jakob is very special and he is prayed for everyday!
XOXO
Heart

Mindy said...

Good to see your posts! And congrats on being pregnant!!! I definitely think it had something to do with the water in Ethiopia or something. :) Jakob continues to be adorable and is growing up so much already! What a cutie.