Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Brother's Home!

Welcome Home Ethan!
Today we took Ethan home from the hospital. We are all home tonight and doing well. I am starting to adjust, I have been getting into everything. I have been a bit naughty too, but I am just trying my mom and dad. Ginger has been barking alot, I think she is jealous of baby Ethan.
Mom said we will post some pictures tomorrow. It has been a long day and we are all very tired. We are headed to bed after we feed Ethan.

All My Love
Jakob

Jakob has been adjusting really well so far. We will see what tomorrow brings.
Ethan came home doing great. We go back to the doctor on Friday.
More pics tomorrow.
Love,
Rick, Mandi, Jakob & Ethan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. We hope and pray that everything will continue to go well for all of you. Life will be interesting, no doubt, but every minute will be precious.
XOXO
Heart