Friday, April 25, 2008

A Day At Home!

I am making myself at home. I took over mom and dad's bed and love it. It is so comfy. I really like the new sheets too. They had to get another set, because I keep getting them wet during the night. They were washing sheets every day. I wonder how that happens. :-) I enjoy sleeping. I still don't sleep for long periods of time, but often.
Jenna came over today to take care of me, while mommy worked. My new outfit was so adorable she couldn't resist taking my picture in my bouncy seat...
... & in my jumper.
This is my dog Ginger. I think she really likes me. It was 81 degrees in the house today, so she like to lay on the tile floor.

All is well. I have a very busy weekend, so I will have lots of pictures to post. I am going to see my girlfriends Josie & Zuri tomorrow night. I have only seen them a couple times since we have been home. I can't wait. Lots more planned for the weekend. We will be posting more pictures.

Mom is working on a little video too. Maybe she will get it done this weekend.
All my love.
Jakob, Mom & Dad

No comments: