Sunday, April 20, 2008

Home for 21 Days!

This picture was a couple of days ago. I really like to eat, but it makes me very sleepy. I really think it was my medication, because I haven't been this tired since. I really like my high chair too.
We were invited to lunch at Johnny Carinos today with my friends. I dressed like summer for the event.
I even tried my sandles. They were still too big and fell off all the time. We will try again next week. If I keep eating like I am, they will be sure to fit soon.
I can't quite stand up yet. Thanks to dad, I didn't face plant it into the ground. He was hanging on. Now you get the picture of the full outfit. Ready for shorts though.
Here are my friends at the resturant. I was really good and ate when everyone else ate. Their food looked much better though.
More pictures this week. Lots of Love, Jakob

Today officially marks 3 weeks of Jakob being home with us. He has made a lot of progress.

The medication is kicking in and feeling much better. He is even happier than before. He loved the nice warm weather today.
We were outside most of the day. He is sleeping a bit better too.
That's all for now.
Have a great week.
All our love,
Rick, Mandi, & Jakob

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute - what a great day and nice weather. It's so much more fun to take him out when it's not snowing! Love you all and miss you very much.
XOXO
Heart

Beth & Rico said...

That was a very cute post by Jakob! I'm so glad he is doing better and that you are enjoying every minute with him. I followed your blog through your trip - thanks for sharing. Take care! Beth

Veronica and John Accornero said...

Such a cute outfit and such a beautiful boy! Glad to hear he is feeling better.