Monday, April 14, 2008

What a Weekend!








On Saturday my cousin Corbyn came to visit me. I was so tired I couldn't even stay awake. She held me anyway. Oh yea, mom bought more stuff for my room on Sat too. It will take a little while to come in, but once it is here, I will be sure to post a picture of my room for you. Sunday we went to my Papa & Nana Malda's house. I got to meet my cousin Zach. He lives in Ann Arbor, so I haven't met him before. He is 2 weeks older than me and a bit bigger. I was able to hang out with my Aunt Mary & "Uncle" Jon and Uncle Chris too!! It was really fun. At night I went to my poopy Papa's house. I really like poopy Papa. Would you like to know the story about "poopy" papa. He was so previleged to be holding me on the plane while I pooped all over his shirt. I just knew my diaper wouldn't hold everything coming out, but I knew he wouldn't mind. He went in the back of the plane and washed out his shirt, while mommy changed my whole outfit. He sat with a blanket wrapped around him for the rest of the trip, since he didn't have another shirt. It was really stinky too. Oops sorry! Guess what, because I am so comfortable around poopy papa, I knew he wouldn't mind if I did it again. He was holding me so nice on the couch, when all of a sudden I had to go. It kept coming and shot right up my back through my clothes and on to papa. He still loves me though!! Anyway, no pictures of the poop, but I got to hang out with my Cousin Dawson. She is 3 months older than me, but we will get along great. It was a good weekend.
My mom is tired and needs some sleep. I like to keep her up at night. It is pretty fun waking her up for nothing at all.
Lots of Love,
Jakob (written by mom)


No comments: