Monday, April 28, 2008

Friends, Chest X Ray, Baptism

This is my girlfriend Josie! She is so cute and really likes me! She even tried to kiss me, so I tried to kiss her back. There are more pictures, but mom has to get them from papa. We will post this week. We 1st met in Ethiopia and were reunited at a party at Nana's on Saturday night.
This is Josie's sister Zuri. She is really fun. We had a good time. They have 4 other kids in their family. We will post more pictures of them next time. We will be seeing them more often.
I had another party for my homecoming on Sunday. There was so much excitement and gifts, I had to take a nap. Thank you Nana for the fun party. It was neat to see new people again.
My papa & I.

Saturday night we got together with Ted & Jill who went with us to Ethiopia. It was great to see them again. Sunday the Naber family had a home coming party for Jakob.

The Chest Xray came back negative. This means Jakob does not have Active TB. We have an appointment with the Health department on the 14th to review the next steps. It sounds like he will be on some medication for a while as preventative. The TB is dorment, but could come alive at anytime. This medication will kill it.

We are having Baptism for Jakob on May 18.
It will be at Faith Reformed Church in Zeeland. The service starts at 11:15, but we recommend getting there by 11:00. It fills up fast. We will have a lite lunch at our house afterwards.
Please email me if you plan to attend. rmbrower2@gmail.com

That is all for today folks.
Hugs & Kisses,
Mandi, Rick & Jakob

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know that QCW was going to have a float. I want to come and bring my new camera.
XOXO
Heart

Beth & Rico said...

Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful pics and the update on Jakob's health!! Sounds like good news that everything will be taken care of. Beth

Jill said...

Man, I am slow...cute pics. It was great to see you guys. So glad Jakob is doing well.