Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Time for Cereal!






The doctor says I am doing pretty well and can now have Cereal. My mom tried to feed me and made a big mess. I kept grabbing the wash cloth to clean it up, but she would make a mess again. I really don't like plain cereal, so I had a little bit of pears in with it. YUM YUM!
I can't wait for steak and potatoes. Dad says I can have it now, but mom thinks we should wait.
I have to go to the doctor tomorrow for some more shots. I will also get the results from my blood work. I had to go in last night for them to take more blood. I screamed loud, but the nurses thought I was cute.

Please pray that all of my tests come back good. The doctor already said I have "small red blood cells," he told mom not to worry, but you know mom. (that was the need for the additional blood, so she's freaking out!) Anyway I will send you a full report tomorrow. Maybe pictures, if mom can pull herself together at the doctors office and take some.

Loving America and all my new family and friends.
Jakob

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the cereal and the extra family and friends photos. He always looks so happy and loved. I know he is!!
XOXO
Heart

Julie said...

Jakob -
I have to tell you that I am really enjoying your blogging and all of the really cute pictures! I can't wait to meet you... I think I'll send your mom an e-mail right now!

Julie

Mindy said...

I love all the recent posts! What fun pictures and what fun people you are all hanging out with. Hoping that the blood test results will come back with good news. Crazy how something little like that can really worry you...isn't?