Monday, November 17, 2008

1st Taste of Snow!

We were home from work only minutes tonight. I thought I would set Jakob down in the driveway to see what he did. He walked toward the snow and flop right in it. We only got 1 picture before the cry to pick him up. He wasn't quite dressed for it. We don't have an answer on whether he likes it or not yet, but I think he would pick Florida if he had a choice. (A small influence from mom!) He recovered great from his surgery. He had a bad cold this weekend, but we stayed in all weekend and he is doing much better.
Busy week this week, making up at work for lost hours last week.
Check back soon, maybe more snow pictures. Suppose to get dumped on again tonight.
Lots of Love,
Mandi, Jakob & Rick

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! He'll learn to like the snow - just give me a little time with him!
XOXO
Heart

Anonymous said...

I'm moving to Jamaica where it's warm and I can wear wear cornrows without fear of mockery. Jealous?;)