Monday, November 24, 2008

1st Thanksgiving!

Yesterday was the 1st celebration of our Thanksgiving Holiday. We went to Grandma M's for some good food. I really didn't eat much as I was so distracted by all the excitement. Except for the Pumpkin Pie. I love to eat my dad's pumpkin pie. I am looking forward to this week. I get to spend 4 days with mom and dad. Mom said only 2 more days of work.
Here are some pictures of me eating my pumpkin pie.


Before leaving for lunch we tried to get some family photos. Well here you see it. The only 1 that turned out. Jakob doesn't quite understand looking at the camera when no one is behind it to take a picture. We will try for more this week.
We hope that everyone had a good weekend and are getting ready for Turkey week. We all have so much to be Thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving,
All our love,
Jakob, Mom & Dad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How much weight do you think he will gain this week? So cute!
Lots of Love,
XOXO
Heart