Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my daddy's birthday. I love him so much. He always plays with me and watches my favorite movie many times per day. After mom and I go to bed at night, he picks up all my toys.

We had a fun breakfast at home this morning. Then we went to Grandpa & Grandma Brower's for lunch.

It was a snowy day today. I was up early so mom wants to put me to bed early. I think she is the one that is tired.

I have surgery this week Tuesday, so please pray for me. It is just outpatient, so hopefully it won't be too bad. Mom says it will hurt and I will probably sleep all day. Mom and Dad are spending the whole day with me.

I will send more pictures after my surgery.

Happy Birthday Daddy!

All my love,
Jakob

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Daddy. I pray for you everyday all day long but will be especially strong in prayer tomorrow. I love you Jakob!
XOXO
Heart