Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YESTERDAY!

Hope you have a few minutes. This may take a while. We had a very busy day. We started about 2:00 in the afternoon from Sarah's house. We headed to Graphix to see all of Jakob's girlfriends and relatives. He put his costume on in the back of the car. Here's how he tells the story.
A day in life of a Monkey on Halloween.

Candy, Candy, Candy. I walked quickly, because I can't run yet, from the car to the store.
I hurried in to see all my family and friends. My GGram was close by.I showed my grandma my costume, but really wanted to play with the big blue water bottles.
I always have fun playing with the water bottles. I could still play with them while I was in costume. I had fun with Aunt Marcia too.
So much fun, I already had to lay down for a rest. Let me tell you, but the end of the day I was 1 tired monkey.We then headed over to see Papa and Nana at the office. We made a few stops along they way to show off my costume, but no pictures.


My cousin the chicken was there too. We played for a few minutes.
Here is a picture of our better side.We went to see great grandma too.
She gave me a yummy orange sucker. I was very tired so I took off my costume.

After Great Grandma we went home and took a nap. When dad got home from work we went to see Grandpa and Grandma Brower.

They were very nice to put candy in my pumkin. However I stole their bowl and continued to add candy to my pumpkin.


Guess what - I laid down for a rest there too. This monkey business is hard work.


I slept pretty good on Friday night. I was very tired from being a monkey all day. I woke up Sat morning. We had a nice breakfast. I didn't have my costume on, but I still had to play monkey. Just trying to help dad load the dishwasher.

Overall it was a fun Halloween. Thanks everyone for the candy. Mom and dad said they will share a little with me. I saw them already starting to eat it last night.
Headed out for dinner tonight, so maybe we will have some more fun pictures to post tomorrow.
All my love,
Jakob, Mom & Dad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Morning,

Jakob was the cutest monkey I ever saw. He brought fun and smiles to everyone he met. What a great day of excitement. More fun tonight!
XOXO
Heart