Thursday, May 1, 2008

Home for 1 Month!

I can't believe that I have already been in the US for 1 month.
Here is what I have been up to:
I still has some congestion and just started a new medication tonight. Hopefully that will help clear me up. We went to the doctor today again; rash good, fever no problem, TB not active - just need a little medication.
I now weigh 17 lbs & 13 ozs. No problem with weight gain. I love food.
I am eating rice cereal and fruits. I really don't like bananas much. I do like peaches though.

Today I had to eat in just my diaper. The result of a really nasty diaper and clothes full of poop. Why waste another outfit to eat! I ate and went into the bath. I am still very active and gaining lots of strength. Always Happy!

I still love my jumper too. My dad says I jump likes a crazy man!

I enjoy "nap" time with dad on the weekends. Well dad naps and I watch TV.Today I had to demo my Dutch Costume. Don't they know I am not Dutch. I sure am cute though. I think it will work.

My great grandma approves.

Today I met my Great Aunt Crys from Florida. She is just in town for a little while, but tells me she will be back in June. She really wanted me to come to Florida, but mom said I couldn't go unless she goes.

I can't wait to experience this tulip time stuff. My mom will be sure to post lots of pictures, I am sure. Everyone keeps telling me about the great food. I can't wait for my 1st elephant ear.

All my love,

Jakob, Mom & Dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! What a little cutie!

Unknown said...

I got it this time - these pictures are so precious. Love the costume - Dutch or not - Jake's the cutest and most lovable.
XOXO
Heart