Monday, May 26, 2008

Cottage Weekend Day 2 & 3 ~ Happy Memorial Day

To all my friends & family ~ Happy Memorial Day!
So today wrapped up my 1st cottage weekend. Wow am I tired. On Sunday we had a big lunch and took naps in the afternoon. My daddy went sailing went papa. My mom said it was too cold yet for me to go. I really think it was too cold for her and she didn't want to get cold. :-) So we napped at the cottage. Later in the day we went to my papa's house for dinner. A Sunday night tradition.

It was a beautiful night. We had dinner on the deck. We went home late and went to bed.
We woke up this morning to a Pancake Breakfast. This is my first taste of pancakes. It was quite good. I like sharing my breakfast with Ginger too.
Then we went for a ride in the golf cart. Mom is teaching me how to drive. We drove to see the neighbors.
I hung on the steering wheel the whole way. I even tried to eat it.
Eventhough the water was a bit chilly, daddy took me in for a bit. I love the water. I can't wait for it get warm. I just splash and splash.

I finally get to model my new summer clothes and hat.
I just play and play. Mom put a blanket in the grass for me, because the grass is still prickly.

I was very spoiled this weekend. My great grandma and grandma held me all the time. I really like the cottage and can't wait to go back. Daddy says a SeaDo ride next time, it was too cold this weekend.

Happy Memorial Day!

All my love,

Jakob

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - now that I know I will make regular appearances on the blog, I better make sure I look good - we don't want people to think that Jakob has an ugly grandma.

Love the pancakes!!!
XOXO
Heart