Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Great Grandma is Home & Parade #1

My Great Grandma came home from Florida yesterday. My mom said she has been there since January. Everyday since I have been home she has sent me an email message. It was great to finally meet her. I was so happy to have my picture taken with my Great Grandpa & Great Grandma. GGram likes to put my dad's hat on me. It made for a fun picture.
Today was my 1st parade. We were a little wet, but not bad. This is my cousin Dawson trying to kiss me. She really liked my costume.
We were suppose to go to the park and take pictures before the parade, but it was definately too rainy for that. We had them taken at the office, but mom didn't get a good one. Aunt Mary has them and will hopefully get them posted tomorrow. Here is our float. It was great. It was very beautiful.
I really enjoyed riding the 1st half.
I really enjoyed sleeping the 2nd half and even after the parade in my stoller. I didn't even wake up. The bands didn't even wake me up. I can't wait till Saturday, mom says it is a bit longer, so I might get a longer nap. :-)If you are out and about and can come to parade, I am in Division 5, so towards the end. I am learning how to wave, so hopefully I will be able to wave to you. Also if you see the reply on TV, you will see me. I had to yawn though so they have footage of my big yawn before I take may nap.
Have a great night. I am off to bed, early morning for work tomorrow. We have lots to catch up on, since we missed 1/2 a day today.
Hugs & Kisses,
Jakob, Mom & Dad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just checking in - great pictures. He's doing so well with his busy life. Can't wait until Saturday.
XOXO
Heart

Kelli TenHaken said...

I saw you both on the float today! Jakob looked so cute in his dutch costume :)