Saturday, May 17, 2008

Having Fun!

We have been very busy having lots of fun. I am completely sitting up by myself now. I fall over once & a while. I am getting very strong.

I love it when my dog gives me kisses. I try to kiss her back. I just open my mouth.
I like to smile alot.
I am eating vegetables now. I like the sweet potatoes & carrots, but beans are yucky.
My Ethiopian hat is a bit big yet, but hopefully it will fit soon. It sure is fun trying it on. Thanks Travis for playing with me.
Today we worked a garage sale. I like to eat the money, so mom put me in the grass. I really like it now that I can sit up. There is so much more to do. I don't have to look at the sky anymore.

Don't forget Baptism tomorrow morning - Sunday @ 11:00 Faith Reformed Church in Zeeland. Call my mom if you need directions.
I am sure we will have more fun pictures tomorrow in my baptism outfit. My mom says I will look very handsome.
Hugs & Kisses,
Jakob, Mandi & Rick

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK - these pictures were not up when I last checked. I was out of touch for a short while. Looks great - love the Ginger pictures. So glad that the medical report was good. A pill is not so bad and you will all get used to it. Baptism was an awesome experience - looking forward to the next post.
XOXO
Heart