Monday, May 5, 2008

Sitting Up & Birthday Party for Papa!

Hello Everyone!
I am doing great. I had such a fun and busy weekend, I didn't even have time to post. I have been practicing sitting up. I am doing pretty well, but it is a good thing that mom and dad stay close by. We have a very busy week and should have many pictures to post(hopefully everyday). I will be in my 1st parade on Wednesday. Hope for nice weather. I really don't like the cold. Hope to see you there. More pictures in my Dutch Costume posted tomorrow.


Sitting Up!
Falling Over! Sitting Up!Still Sitting but with a little help from Nana!

I couldn't wait till my birthday in September and papa needed help eating his cake! Well they would only give me the frosting, but mom says that's the best part anyway. I really like the sweets. Thanks for having a birthday papa!
These are all of my cousins at my papa's party. They all had cake too, but didn't make near the mess that I did.
I went to church for the 1st time yesterday. The service was very nice. Many people were happy to see me. I think I see new people every day. I have met MANY people. They all talk about my eye lashes!! :-) Anyway during the sermon, I couldn't help it but I pooped. Luckily mom got me to the bathroom, before I exploded through my clothes. After I was changed, I felt so good, I just had to talk, so mom stood in the back of church with me. Mom hopes I am a little more quiet for baptism.
Back to work!
All our love,
Jakob, Mom & Dad





1 comment:

kikstra said...

Oh so cute (I know that's all I seem to say, sorry). Looking forward to meeting Jakob again sometime in person- Ben would like to personally express his opinion about that "my girlfriend Josie" thing :-)