Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Night on the Town!

Yesterday (Monday) my mom and papa were in Chicago all day. I got to spend the day with my nana. Daddy came to pick nana and I up and we went to Phil's in Saugatuck. It is my papa & nana's favorite resturant. We met mom and papa and some carwash guys there and my uncle Ryan. They talked business, while I played. I was very active last night. I made lots of noise, so it was a good thing it was a noisy resturant. My papa was very distracted from the business talk and played with me. Don't worry I didn't poop on him this time. Maybe a little applesauce, but nothing major.
No highchairs here, so I got to sit on papa's lap to eat.
It is good, because I am really picky about my highchair.
So far I only like the one I have at home. It is really comfy and cozy.

My daddy makes me laugh alot. He is so fun. I really love him.

I love my nana's glasses. I try to steal them all the time. Some day I will grow out of it, but for now~ Thanks nana for letting me steal your glasses. I love to suck on them and slime them up.

Today I went with my grandma to the cottage. It was the 1st time that I was at the cottage. Mom didn't pack me the camera, so I have no pictures. However I heard we are going back for 3 days this weekend. I can't wait. I get to spend lots of time with Great Grandma, Grandma & Grandpa Bob! I am so excited. Maybe I can swim if it gets HOT!. Can wait to post new pictures.

Off to bed!

Hugs to you all!

Jakob, Mom & Dad

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I didn't see this one earlier. Looks like you had a good time at Phil's. Jake is so easy to take anywhere - he is so precious.
XOXO
Heart

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he is a real busy body! Malachi doesn't sit still for long either!

Anonymous said...

Did Jakob actually get any food into his stomach, or did it all end up on his face! Girl, teach that boy how to use a fork! Just kidding, Ryerson's three and I still can't get him to eat a popsicle without it ending up all over his shirt.
He's so cute, and he's getting so big, I can't wait to see you guys!
Sam